Do you love reading blogs?
Do you have a great idea for a guest post?
Are you ready to put your voice and thoughts in writing?
The Grant Professionals Association – Orange County Chapter (GPAOC) is now accepting guest post submissions for the GPAOC blog. We encourage writers and readers to submit posts that share knowledge, insight, and stories that contribute to the grants community and help supplement the GPAOC website content. This is a chance to hear from the best and brightest in our grants community.
Your post must be on one of four topics:
All things GRANTS (Includes: writing, developing, creating; professional development, how-to techniques, national and local industry news, changes & history, interviews, tools & resources, review of industry books, ethics, etc.)
Any relevant topic within the grants community
Grant Professionals Foundation
Grant Professionals Certification
Your post may not be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three links: one for your blog, Web site, or your bio/About page, one for your Twitter username, and one for your LinkedIn or Facebook Page (optional).
- Post should be between 300-600 words long.
- We may likely copy-edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantial changes (unlikely), we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- We may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why we think the post is important or inquire for the community to comment.
- We will make sure that comments are set off from yours stylistically so that readers are clear that these are GPAOC and not yours.
We understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to GPAOC does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts published are those that GPAOC thinks will add value to readers. Furthermore, if we do not approve your guest post, we will not explain why we did not approve it or provide any detail.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email your post to email@example.com for consideration.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do (job title), along with your email address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address (optional).
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
If GPAOC rejects your post, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere. If you have or questions about anything related to the GPAOC Blog feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.